Saturday, April 23, 2011

#8: Faultey Mouse Club

Right now, I have the most retarded mouse ever!

It's not mine actually; I found it in a drawer in my home's library.
It looked fine and when I plugged it in. The movement was fluid so I thought there would be no trouble.

And without any second thoughts I brought this one to SA.

It functioned well at first, but later the movements became schizophrenic and the clicking has a massive case of OCD.

At random moments the page I am at will suddenly be transported to previous pages or got closed.

It's like the mouse's possessed! Sometimes I couldn't take it any longer I just kill it by tugging off the plug. But in less than two seconds I plug it back in because I'm not used to using the touch pad. I NEVER use the touch pad.

And when I clicked once on an icon, several documents will be opened. It's like one click equals to three to ten clicks. How annoying is that?

This is really messing up the things I'm doing, especially if there are option boxes on the same spot from the previous one and if I need to understand what the instructions are saying before clicking.

I swear I would've gotten myself a new mouse if the ones sold out there in the shops weren't so expensive.

Okay, they're not that expensive, but the prices tagged exceed my expectations. I wouldn't want to risk going over my budget. I already did that just fine.

I guess I have to wait until I get home to get a "free", sponsored mouse.

p/s: My laptop's still going strong even after three years of vigorous usage. The secret? I NEVER move it anywhere, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment