Thursday, April 21, 2011

#3: It's Hard Commitment

Okay, before I continue, I would like to apologize for my heartless previous post. I just realized the day that I thought beautiful was the day when the earthquake in Japan happened.

For that, I am sorry.

Alright, the blog. I think it's still hard for me to continue updating it, but I'm trying. I have lots of resources, but am too lazy to do anything about it.

But fortunately now is the study week, so any academic activities have ceased to stop. Except for studying for the finals, of course.

Wait, I do have another class. EDU433 potluck class. Ah.

Along with ever-postponed take-home to open-book test.

And I got to present on "Assessment". My partner and me, alone!
I don't even know what am I supposed to look for to present. It's not exactly emblazoned in the textbook.

I'm just gonna deal with that later. It's the end-of-semester syndrome. I don't care. Literally. Things just pass me by and I feel nothing.

I'm so oblivious to what's happening around me I feel like the time stopped.

p/s: Maybe I feel too alone to begin with living here all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment