Thursday, April 21, 2011

#5: Grand Dinner

Since classes are over, I have been skipping lunch.
If you call munching on biscuits at noon as skipping lunch.

So, because I skipped my lunch--along with breakfast--I have more money on my hands. Not exactly enough to buy a pair of shoes, but it's quite generous.

The money just got snowballed after a few days of skipping meals, hahaha.

I would've not skipped any major meals if there is a single acceptable restaurant nearby. Why waste car gas if you only want to go out for a meal?

It's a good thing I have provisions.

So now I am wondering what should I eat for dinner.
I've been having Nasi Lemak for a week now.

Hahaha, I know, it's bad. But it's so delicious!

I want something that's fulfilling and invigorating.
Hmm.

p/s: Having boxes of cereals sure serve well as snacks. Or lunches. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment