Saturday, April 23, 2011

#7: Money Honey

Today I spent a lot of money.
Though I think my "lot" probably might be little for some people.

Since I was running out of provisions and water, I had no choice but to get out and restock.
While I was at it I had lunch. A late lunch.

And out of ordinary I ate Bandung Noodles.
My thoughts? Rice meal is always better for me.

And for once in a long while, I watched TV. I think the name of the movie is "Anaconda".
I love action movies, but only the ones with less gory details; more running and doing something.
And "Anaconda" has just that.

A bunch of people were looking for a rare kind of orchid.
Then the boat they rode on was destroyed in a treacherous waterfall.
Anaconda made its appearance and ate them one by one.
Only three from the bunch survived.

So I watched "Anaconda" until the end credits rolled.
And hey, they're heading for Kota Bharu before the movie ended, hahaha.

After that I went to get some necessary things in the list.
Mineral water, biscuits, yada yada.
Everything's under RM20+.

When the shopping is done, I contemplated to go karaokeing, but decided not to since I think I already spent a lot for the day.
So, in consolation, I went to a barber and asked for a head message.

Boy did he pulled and twisted my head like I'm a rag doll.
And he pulled my ears until they cracked! That's crazy.
But I loved it, hahaha.

Then for dinner I got myself chicken floss waffles with mayo corn.
Ah, I should have gotten another noodles or something.
Those two things were quite pricey. I guess things just added up.
Snowballed. Hahaha.

Before Isya' azan reverberated in the air I was home.

p/s: I found another roach and killed it. But I think it's an improvement; given how messy my room right now there's only one of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment