Friday, May 6, 2011

#16: Numbing My Brain With EDU480

I had been "camping" in the INTEC library for three days straight now just for today's EDU480 exam.

Let me tell you I had never experienced a throbbing migraine this intense before!

But then again I had never studied this hard before. Not even for SPM. Hahaha.

I definitely owe my newfound good friends something. They are so different.
In a good way of course. They're authentic.

I'm glad I went for the study group in the first place. Who knew study could be fun in numbers?
I am so treating all of them a meal if I managed to get into the Dean's List.

Wow, saying Dean's List itself feels magical.
That's because I never got it before since I got into the degree.
It must be truly a miracle if I do get it, *speechless*

Anyway, about today's EDU480 exam; heh, I don't want to talk about it. It's just like me to not be able to finish in time.

But luckily the marks allocated for it is not that much.

Okay, fifteen marks is a LOT, but compared to fifty-something?
That pales in comparison.
So I'm just gonna look past that.

p/s: I don't feel like studying anymore for the last EDU432 exam; I think my brain just had a mild trauma. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment